Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do You Know Jack?


Well we're working our way across lower Tennessee. Today we stopped in Lynchburg and took a tour of the Jack Daniels Distillery. No they don't have tastings like most winerys. In fact Lynchburg is in a dry county so you can't even pay for a drink. The distillery does have a special permit so they can sell a bottle of their product though. I have never acquired a taste for wiskey (I have enough bad habits) but it was interesting. Tonight we're in Chattanooga poised to find out tomorrow what they have to offer.

2 comments:

  1. You are now in my sister's territory. She lives in Winchester. Say Hi for me. LaDonna
    PS I know Jack he is my brother-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd knew Jack a little too well one night. That's why it's been banned from our house for the last decade or so. :-)

    ReplyDelete