Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our new Memphis home(s)































My favorite















No we aren't moving to Memphis. We have spent the last two days looking at investment rental property. I think we have looked at 10 houses. We have decided on these three but the broker may have others today. We will try to finish up today and be on our way to eastern Tennessee maybe stopping at Pigeon Fordge(Dollywood for Flynn). It is warm and humid here, warm is ok but the humidity is harder for us to handle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy & Flynn

    We are in the same humitity belt and it will most likely be worse in New Orleans. Nice to have someone to have empathy.

    I vote for the brick one too Nancy. Oh!! that right, I don't get a vote.

    Dick has an opinion but I refuse to post it because he doesn't have a vote either.

    Glad to see that you are having fun.

    LaDonna & Dick

    ReplyDelete